CAWP EEO Bulletin 5-11
July 26, 2011
PENNDOT EEO REPORTING REQUIREMENTS
CAWP Contractor Members and H2AP
Jason Koss, CSP, Director of Industry Relations
RE: Submitting the PennDOT EO–1391 Report
This bulletin offers guidance on submitting the FHWA-1391 Report. The purpose of the report is to obtain state employment, apprentice and on-the-job trainee workforce data.
Note: This report only applies to contractors who perform PennDOT contracts.
WHERE TO ACCESS THE REPORT:
• Contractors/subcontractors are to retrieve the form at: ftp://ftp.dot.state.pa.us/public/PubsForms/Forms/EO-1391.xls
. Please ensure that you are downloading the appropriate form - the Federal-Aid Highway Construction Contractors Annual EEO Report, EEO Report, EO-1391(rev 07-10). The FHWA-1391 is in Excel format.
WHERE TO SUBMIT THE REPORT:
• Contractors/Subcontractors must submit their consolidated state-wide EO-1391 reports via email directly to the Bureau of Equal Opportunity at email@example.com
WHEN TO SUBMIT THE REPORT:
• The EO-1391 Report is due electronically to PennDOT by August 15, 2011.
• Information on the report is state-wide, not by district.
• Submit one report for all Federal-Aid highway projects in excess of $10,000 in Pennsylvania.
• Do NOT include Turnpike or 100% State projects on report.
• Report should represent the workforce for the week of July 24-30, 2011 as reported on certified payroll.
• Employees should only be counted once on the report; do not double count employees.
• Note, in order to receive reporting requirements from PennDOT, ensure ECMS contact information is accurate and add firstname.lastname@example.org
to your email address book.
• Are not responsible for submitting subcontractor reports. Primes can inform their subcontractors of the procedure for submitting their own reports as a good faith effort.
• Must submit a report for all active Federal-Aid projects in Pennsylvania.
This EEO Bulletin may be downloaded at www.cawp.org
. If you have any questions or if you are interested in receiving future EEO bulletins via email, please contact Jason at the Association office at (412) 343-8000 or email email@example.com