The CAWP Constructors Leadership Council (CLC) Toy Drive was once again a huge success. Well over 600 toys were generously donated by CAWP members, valued at $15,000!
The abundance of donations was greatly appreciated by the local Salvation Army staff.
“I seriously can not thank you enough! These toys were needed more than ever this year!!” said Melissa Rosensteel of the Salvation Army.
The toys will be distributed by Rosensteel and others with the Salvation Army throughout next week to area children in need, primarily in the Mount Pleasant and New Stanton areas.
Check out our video showing the donations and special delivery we made on December 9!
Thank you to everyone who donated toys or made financial contributions to the Toy Drive!
- All Crane Rental of PA
- Cleveland Brothers Equipment Co., Inc.
- Donegal Construction Corporation
- Fay, an i+icon USA Company
- Golden Triangle Construction Corporation
- Green Acres Contracting Co., Inc.
- Gulisek Construction LLC
- Howard Concrete Pumping Co., Inc.
- Matcon Diamond, Inc.
- Northeast Paving, a division of Eurovia Atlantic Coast LLC
- Plum Contracting, Inc.
- Quality Bridge & Fab
- Tunstall Engineering Group
Thanks to these CAWP elves for helping to load up and deliver the donations.
- Donegal Construction Corporation Josh Hatcher & Kaylee Miner
- Golden Triangle Construction CAWP Board member David Sciullo & daughter Chrissy
- Gulisek Construction LLC CLC Committee member Mark Ondecko
- Northeast Paving, a division of Eurovia Atlantic Coast LLC Brian Fiscus, Shane Kuhn, CLC Committee Chair Nathan Miller, & Tony Shultz
- Plum Contracting, Inc. CLC Committee member Josh Fetcko, CLC Committee Past-Chair Mark Mills, & Grady Smith
A special thank you to Rusty Cowell & James Cox of All-State Career for providing the bus to transport all the donations to the Salvation Army.