CAWP is introducing Professional Construction Leader, a series of 26 on-demand, dynamic, short training videos, exclusively available free of charge to contractor members, featuring Mark Breslin of Breslin Strategies.
These videos can be used to assist contractors in improving their field supervisors’ ability to coach, mentor, motivate and lead construction crews. With limitations on in-person training classes, company winter meetings and other traditional sessions, CAWP is offering this online program to help provide you with important content for your supervisors and foremen.
Some of the topics include:
- Improving employee performance
- Resolving conflicts
- Instilling positive reinforcement
- Leading by example
- Managing time and decision-making
- Mentoring and taking time to teach
- Disciplining effectively
- …and more!
HOW TO ACCESS THE VIDEOS:
- Go to cawp.org and log into the Member Portal in the upper righthand corner. You will need a username and password. If you do not have a username and password, click sign up.
- Navigate to the Store and click on Professional Construction Leader Video Series.
- Follow the steps to purchase access (at no cost).
- You will receive a product token via e-mail to activate your access.
- Videos can then be accessed under Online Training.
Upon finishing the entire 26-video course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
ABOUT MARK BRESLIN: Mark Breslin has over 35 years of experience in the construction industry. He personally delivers each video lesson with passion and motivation, offering the strategies to push positive behaviors and elevate your team to leadership success.